Monday, September 19, 2011

Theresa Weir's "The Orchard," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: The Orchard by Theresa Weir.

The entry begins:
“Who’s going to play you in the movie?”

I’ve been hearing this a lot lately. Not that any movie is planned, but we can always hope and have fun putting together lists of actors and directors. The Orchard covers the years I lived on an apple farm, so the film would require a younger version of myself.

Some suggestions friends have made:

Me: Jennifer Garner and a young Mia Farrow

Uncle: Sam Shepard and Sam Elliott

Mother-in-law: A strong consensus for Meryl Streep

Here are a few of my own lists:

Dead actors and directors:

Uncle: Humphrey Bogart

Mother-in-law: Joan Crawford or Barbara Stanwyck

Me: Audrey Hepburn

Adrian: James...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Theresa Weir's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Orchard.

--Marshal Zeringue