Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Peggy Webb's Southern Cousins Mystery Series, the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Peggy Webb's Southern Cousins Mystery Series.

Webb's entry begins:
I’ve had many fans tell me the comedic Southern Cousins Mystery Series should be made into a movie. In fact, an independent filmmaker is currently pitching it as a TV series! We’ll see how all that goes. A writer girl could go gray waiting for Hollywood. Oh, wait a minute…I’m already going gray.

If I had my ‘druthers, who would I get to play the roles of the Valentine cousins and their assorted friends and family? Who would be the voice of Elvis, the basset hound who thinks he’s the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll?

Morgan Freeman has a beautiful voice, but he’s a bit too serious-sounding for this sassy, sleuthing basset hound. I’d like to have Brad Pitt. Really, who wouldn’t? What I mean is, I’d like to have Brad do the voice of Elvis. What an attitude and a huge presence he could bring to the screen! Just right for the King of Everything!

Kate...[read on]
Learn more about the books and author at Peggy Webb's website and Facebook page.

My Book, The Movie: Peggy Webb's Southern Cousins Mystery Series.

--Marshal Zeringue