Sunday, March 07, 2010

Jennifer Stevenson's "Fools Paradise," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Fools Paradise by Jennifer Stevenson.

Her entry begins:
Fools Paradise is my favorite book about my favorite men—stagehands, those blue-collar knights of chivalry, those workaholic, playaholic, unsung heroes behind the curtain.

This book more than any other came about through a collage. I knew it would begin with a Porsche Targa full of live smelt. I knew the hero and heroine would be trapped in a family feud, powerless to stop it from exploding, until they fake a betrothal that carries them way beyond sanity.

I didn’t know the characters.

Then I did the collage.

I found two faces...[read on]
Jennifer Stevenson is the author of four books that only look like they’re way too much about sex. She is a founding member of Book View Cafe, speed roller skater, swimmer, horsewoman, crow fancier, and messy gardener.

Fools Paradise is now available on Kindle, Smashwords, and BookViewCafe.com.

Visit Jennifer Stevenson's BVC page and Facebook page.

My Book, The Movie: Fools Paradise.

--Marshal Zeringue