Wednesday, December 09, 2009

What is Alina Adams reading?

The current featured contributor at Writers Read: Alina Adams, author of The Figure Skating Mystery series of books and tie-in books for As The World Turns and Guiding Light.

Her entry begins:
For the past few years, I have become a Born-Again-Freakonomist. Yes, it all started with Freakanomics, that was my gateway drug.

Since then, I've gorged on The Undercover Economist, MicroMotives and MacroBehavior, MicroTrends, Irrational Rationality, The Black Swan, Neuro-Marketing, and I can't wait to get my hands on SuperFreakonomics.

Though I write primarily fiction...[read on]
Prior to writing the Figure Skating Mystery series, Alina Adams was a television researcher for skating shows on ABC, ESPN, TNT, NBC and more.

The novels in the series are Skate Crime, Death Drop, Axel of Evil, On Thin Ice, and Murder on Ice.

Adams is also Creative Content Producer for As The World Turns and Guiding Light, and she writes a weekly, sanctioned continuation to "Another World" at www.AnotherWorldToday.com.

Visit Alina Adams' website and blog.

Writers Read: Alina Adams.

--Marshal Zeringue