Friday, October 27, 2006

What is Barry Pepper reading?

The actor Barry Pepper (Flags of Our Fathers, Saving Private Ryan, The Green Mile) recently talked to the Christian Science Monitor about what he was listening to and viewing for entertainment. And reading:
I'm one of those readers who has several books on the go at once. I'm reading books on learning the guitar and learning Spanish, just for personal interest. I'm also reading Noam Chomsky's Failed States. The book I've been reading most recently is Don Quixote. Terry Gilliam had began shooting a film version with Johnny Depp. I saw a documentary ["Lost in La Mancha"] about that movie, and I thought, "I've got to read it." It's an excellent book - definitely in my top 100.
Click here to read about what Pepper is watching and listening to.

--Marshal Zeringue