Thursday, September 24, 2026

Erin Cotter's "A Dangerous Bargain," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Dangerous Bargain by Erin Cotter.

The entry begins:
My story is about an artist who has bargained away most of his life for divine inspiration pairing up with fellow apprentice Leonardo da Vinci to infiltrate the Medici family and find out the truth about his missing brother. It’s a mystery set in Renaissance, Florence but there’s also a heavy romantic element as well. Because of Renaissance element, I’d love to see a director with a great style for atmospheric, historical settings take the lead—maybe someone like Ridley Scott! But I’ll be honest, I don’t think Ridley Scott has the chops to pull off the romantic plotline in the story, so be better call in Jacob Tierney as well.

Now that I’ve mentioned Jacob Tierney, I’m having a hard time not thinking about Heated Rivalry, which means I’m having a hard time not thinking about...[read on]
Visit Erin Cotter's website.

Writers Read: Erin Cotter.

The Page 69 Test: A Dangerous Bargain.

My Book, The Movie: A Dangerous Bargain.

--Marshal Zeringue