Thursday, February 06, 2020

Robert Dugoni's "A Cold Trail," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Cold Trail (Tracy Crosswhite #7) by Robert Dugoni.

The entry begins:
I had this discussion with friends some years ago. There are a number of different directions that could be taken with respect to actors.

For Tracy Crosswhite, Charlize Theron comes to mind because of her similar physicality, and she’s played tough as nails characters. People have mentioned others like Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson, Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett. Me, I’d be happy with any of that stellar group.

For Dan O’Leary people have suggested Bradley Cooper, Peter Stormare and...[read on]
Visit Robert Dugoni's website and Facebook page.

The Page 69 Test: Wrongful Death.

The Page 69 Test: Bodily Harm.

My Book, The Movie: Bodily Harm.

The Page 69 Test: Murder One.

My Book, The Movie: Murder One.

My Book, The Movie: The Eighth Sister.

Writers Read: Robert Dugoni (April 2019).

The Page 69 Test: The Eighth Sister.

My Book, The Movie: A Cold Trail.

--Marshal Zeringue