Saturday, November 02, 2019

Paula Munier's "Blind Search," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Blind Search (Mercy and Elvis Mysteries, Volume 2) by Paula Munier.

The entry begins:
If I had a dollar for every time a writer told me their book would make a great movie/TV show/Netflix series/Broadway musical, I’d be writing this from the Hotel George V in Paris. But I’m not, and even if I were, I would have to confess that when it comes to this particular writer’s fantasy, I’m just as delusional as everyone else.

Maybe more so, because in my Emmy-winning crime series, Rose Leslie would play Mercy Carr and one of the Chrises would play Vermont Game Warden Troy Warner, but the real stars of the show would...[read on]
Visit Paula Munier's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Paula Munier & Bear.

My Book, The Movie: A Borrowing of Bones.

The Page 69 Test: A Borrowing of Bones.

Writers Read: Paula Munier.

My Book, The Movie: Blind Search.

--Marshal Zeringue