Saturday, February 15, 2014

Patience Bloom's "Romance Is My Day Job," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Romance Is My Day Job: A Memoir of Finding Love at Last by Patience Bloom.

The entry begins:
Writing my memoir only amplified opportunities for full-on narcissism so, of course, I’ve cast the movie version of Romance Is My Day Job. Sacha Baron Cohen would nail the role of my future husband, Sam. They perform similar acrobatic stunts and both attract/repel with an insane sense of humor. If Sacha turned down the part, Sam adores Paul Rudd almost as much as me and would bestow upon him many man-love noogies.

For my brother, I would cast a thoughtful, fair-haired actor with gigantic blue eyes. The first one that came to mind was Michael...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Patience Bloom's website.

The Page 99 Test: Romance Is My Day Job.

Writers Read: Patience Bloom.

My Book, The Movie: Romance Is My Day Job.

--Marshal Zeringue