Friday, March 21, 2008

What is Tony Robbins reading?

Self-help writer and professional speaker Tony Robbins talked to the Christian Science Monitor about what he has been listening to and watching. And reading:
I'm always reading six or seven books simultaneously and dipping in and out of them. So, in the last couple of weeks I've been reading everything from Louise Richardson's What Terrorists Want: Understanding the Enemy, Containing the Threat, to Integral Spirituality: A Startling New Role for Religion in the Modern and Postmodern World by Ken Wilbur. I am rereading, for the second time, The Singularity Is Near by Ray Kurzweil. I am in the midst of A Life Decoded: My Genome: My Life by J. Craig Venter, whom I had the privilege of meeting recently.
Read more about what Tony Robbins has been listening to and watching.

--Marshal Zeringue