Sunday, September 22, 2019

Dave Hutchinson's "The Return of the Incredible Exploding Man," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Return of the Incredible Exploding Man by Dave Hutchinson.

The entry begins:
This is an interesting one. I've noticed, quite recently, that I tend not to have a very strong image what most of my characters look like, just a general idea of height, hair colour, stuff like that. I guess this makes casting a movie a lot easier.

Having said that, there's an absolutely brilliant Scottish actor named Martin Compston who would be perfect to play Alex, the central character in Exploding Man.

I kind of imagined Ralph, his neighbour, as...[read on]
Learn more about The Return of the Incredible Exploding Man.

Visit Dave Hutchinson's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Return of the Incredible Exploding Man.

--Marshal Zeringue