Monday, March 25, 2019

Leanna Renee Hieber's "Miss Violet and the Great War," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Miss Violet and the Great War by Leanna Renee Hieber.

The entry begins:
Acting and writing were always entwined for me, growing up. I wrote plays for my high school while performing leading roles, then I earned a collegiate performance degree and began a career in classical theatre. All the while I was writing novels, beginning the long road towards eventual publication. One can imagine, then, how important it is to me that I feel a character within me strongly or I cast someone in the role to help envision their portrayal. I find, writing my 13th novel, I only need to cast one or two anchor characters; presences I need to leap onto my pages. For my debut series, one anchor of an actor led all the rest.

It isn’t any surprise to anyone who has followed my Strangely Beautiful saga in all it’s complications since the debut of The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker in 2009 that the hero of the saga, Professor Alexi Rychman was inspired by the actor...[read on]
Visit Leanna Renee Hieber's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

My Book, The Movie: Miss Violet and the Great War.

--Marshal Zeringue