Sunday, March 03, 2019

Claire Booth's "A Deadly Turn," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: A Deadly Turn: Sheriff Hank Worth Mysteries (Volume 3) by Claire Booth.

The entry begins:
There are a few new characters in this newest installment of my Sheriff Hank Worth series. The first, Dale Raker, is a city police detective who teams with county sheriff Hank to investigate a murder. He’s a wide, solid native Missourian, and I think Eric Stonestreet would be perfect.

The other new character is an aging country music star. He’d been a huge success and is trying to make a go of it again in a Branson, Missouri theater. I would love, love, love to see Sam...[read on]
Visit Claire Booth's website.

My Book, The Movie: Another Man's Ground.

The Page 69 Test: Another Man's Ground.

My Book, The Movie: A Deadly Turn.

--Marshal Zeringue