Monday, March 12, 2018

Phillip Margolin's "The Third Victim," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Third Victim by Phillip Margolin.

The entry begins:
There are two major characters in The Third Victim. Robin Lockwood earned part of her tuition at Yale Law School fighting in mixed martial arts tournaments, so I need a very athletic, mid-twenty-year old in the part. Alicia Vikander from Ex Machina and the new Lara Crof movie would be perfect.

The other lead is Regina Barrister, a dynamic criminal defense attorney and Robin’s idol, who is experiencing the onset of dementia in the middle of...[read on]
Visit Phillip Margolin's website and Facebook page.

My Book, The Movie: Woman with a Gun.

The Page 69 Test: Woman with a Gun.

The Page 69 Test: Violent Crimes.

My Book, The Movie: Violent Crimes.

Writers Read: Phillip Margolin.

My Book, The Movie: The Third Victim.

--Marshal Zeringue