Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Teresa Messineo's "The Fire by Night," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: The Fire by Night: A Novel by Teresa Messineo.

The entry begins:
What a fun question! And there are so many great choices out there. Well, for the female leads, they would require versatile actresses who could take on the characters of Jo and Kay, showing their many facets - there are just so many layers to both of these incredible women. So, I would love to see Emily Blunt - I think she would be perfect, so beautiful and thoughtful and deep - and Honeysuckle Weeks, who can do happy-go-lucky like no one else and then turn serious at the drop of a hat. They are two of my favorites.

For Aaron, I would pick Matt Damon - he has that raw attraction that draws Kay (and the reader) into his world. Ewen McGregor or James...[read on]
Follow Teresa Messineo on Facebook.

My Book, The Movie: The Fire by Night.

--Marshal Zeringue