Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Lauren Roedy Vaughn's "OCD, the Dude, and Me," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: OCD, the Dude, and Me by Lauren Roedy Vaughn.

The entry begins:
I hope Stephen Chbosky is alive and well in the alternative universe where my book becomes a movie because he is someone who I think could tackle bringing OCD, The Dude, and Me to the screen with a sensitive touch. I thought he did a beautiful job directing the film version of his YA novel. Mr. Chbosky honored his target audience; many of my students gave rave reviews, stating that the writer/director understood them. I learned about The Perks of Being a Wallflower after I wrote my book. A high school student brought it to my attention because...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Lauren Roedy Vaughn's website.

Writers Read: Lauren Roedy Vaughn.

The Page 69 Test: OCD, The Dude, and Me.

My Book, The Movie: OCD, the Dude, and Me.

--Marshal Zeringue