About the book, from the publisher:
Brain Candy for expectant parents!Learn more about the book and author at Jena Pincott's website and blog.
Pregnancy is an adventure.
Lots of books tell you the basics—"the baby is the size of [insert fruit here]." But pregnant science writer Jena Pincott began to wonder just how a baby might tinker with her body—and vice versa—and chased down answers to the questions she wouldn't ask her doctor, such as:
• Does stress sharpen your baby's mind—or dull it?
• Can you predict your baby's temperament?
• Why are babies born in the darker months of the year more likely to grow up to be novelty-loving risk takers?
• Are bossy, dominant women more likely to have boys?
• How can the cells left behind by your baby affect you years later?
This is a different kind of pregnancy book—thoughtful, fun, and filled with information you won't find anywhere else.
The Page 99 Test: Jena Pincott's Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes?.
The Page 99 Test: Do Chocolate Lovers Have Sweeter Babies?.