Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gerry Bartlett's "Real Vampires Have More to Love," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Real Vampires Have More to Love by Gerry Bartlett.

The entry begins:
I actually have a group of fans who started a petition to have my Glory St. Clair books made into a movie or TV series. I can only dream. And it’s really fun to imagine actresses as Glory. She was bloating when she was turned vampire in 1604, but the voluptuous look so popular then is so…not in 2010. And Glory always stays current. I’ve often thought about RenĂ©e Zellweger in Bridget Jones’s Diary. She gained serious weight for that role. Perfect. Not many of today’s actresses are up for that, but my lead would have to be willing. Scarlett Johansson, plus a few pounds, would be an ideal Glory.

As for the hero…...[read on]
Read an excerpt from Real Vampires Have More to Love and visit Gerry Bartlet's website and blog.

See--Coffee with a Canine: Gerry Bartlett & Jet.

The Page 69 Test: Real Vampires Have More to Love.

Writers Read: Gerry Bartlett.

My Book, The Movie: Real Vampires Have More to Love.

--Marshal Zeringue