Sunday, October 05, 2008

Suzanne Kingsmill's "Forever Dead," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Suzanne Kingsmill's Forever Dead.

The entry begins:
I had no actors in mind when I wrote my murder mystery Forever Dead. However, while watching TV my characters have sometimes jumped out at me after their creation. I saw Cordi O'Callaghan, my lead character and a university zoology professor, in Julia Roberts as she grappled with The Pelican Brief. Cordi is continually faced with obstacles and life threatening situations and handles them as Julia Roberts's character does - with smarts.

Martha Bathgate, Cordi's overweight and humourous lab technician and best friend leapt out at me as....[read on]
Listen to the Prologue from Forever Dead and learn more about the book at Suzanne Kingsmill's website.

The Page 69 Test: Forever Dead.

My Book, The Movie: Forever Dead.

--Marshal Zeringue