Thursday, August 15, 2019

Reese Hogan's "Shrouded Loyalties," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Shrouded Loyalties by Reese Hogan.

The entry begins:
I never thought about a cast for Shrouded Loyalties until I participated in a Twitter chat prompt for debut authors, and this came up as one of the questions. I ended up getting really into it, and making an aesthetics board to post on that day. I took a lot of time scouring the internet and picking the perfect person for each role. Here were my choices for the top five main characters:

Mila Blackwood: Letitia Wright. I fell in love with Letitia Wright when I watched Black Panther, and I think she could really pull off Blackwood’s military-minded submariner character who struggles with anger issues.

Klara Yana Hollanelea: Erika Linder. Klara Yana is a female spy who disguises herself as a male for the entirety of the book, and I have never seen anyone pull this off as convincingly as Erika Linder. The second I found her...[read on]
Visit Reese Hogan's website.

My Book, The Movie: Shrouded Loyalties.

--Marshal Zeringue