Thursday, July 18, 2019

Chris Tebbetts's "Me Myself & Him," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Me Myself & Him by Chris Tebbetts.

The entry begins:
I love questions like this—in part because I was a film major in college; I’m a freak for movies in general; and when I write, some part of me is always imagining my scenes on the screen. I think about where I’d put the camera (aka, what I want to show the reader), when to use a long shot (description of the setting), when to go in for a close up (get inside the character’s head), etc., etc., etc.

As for my prospective actors, I saw a preview the other day for Spiderman: Far From Home, and I have to say, Tom Holland has that average-guy, accessible-but-funny feel to him that I associate with my character Chris (who is, of course, partially based on myself). And Zendaya has impressed me ever since launching off from the Disney Channel (is that where she came from?). She’d be perfect for...[read on]
Visit Chris Tebbetts's website.

My Book, The Movie: Me Myself & Him.

--Marshal Zeringue