Thursday, May 16, 2019

S. C. Megale's "This is Not a Love Scene," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: This Is Not a Love Scene: A Novel by S. C. Megale.

The entry begins:
Of course, if they make my book into a film, I want to work on the set. My wheelchair makes an exceptional coat rack.

Much of This is Not a Love Scene involves filmmaking and the quirks of the industry (read my book to find out what a "stinger" is on a film set), and I studied video for two years at community college. That's why, funnily, I'd focus less on casting the film (for me there'd only be the factor of how well the person portrayed the character, no matter their background) and more on what professionals I know who I'd love to see involved. My #1, naturally, would be Nina Jacobson, producer of The Hunger Games, whom I met and become smitten with on...[read on]
Visit S.C. Megale's website.

My Book, The Movie: This Is Not a Love Scene.

--Marshal Zeringue