Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tamar Ossowski's "Left," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Left by Tamar Ossowski.

The entry begins:
There are four main characters in Left. From the very beginning, I envisioned the actors who could play the parts of the two adult women but the girl’s parts were more difficult. I knew one was dark and curly haired and the other blonde. I could hear their voices in my head but no one I have ever seen on television or film comes close to being the children that live inside my head.

On the other hand, the two adult female roles have always been extremely clear in my mind.

Therese, the mother who abandons her special needs child would be played either by Natalie Portman or Ashley...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Tamar Ossowski's website, Facebook page, and Twitter perch.

Tamar Ossowski resides in Needham, Massachusetts. She is married and has three children, one of whom was born with special needs and could spell before he learned to speak. She wrote the novel Left to explore the possibility that you can only become the person you are supposed to be once you truly embrace the person you already are.

My Book, The Movie: Left.

--Marshal Zeringue