Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Catherine Gilbert Murdock's "Heaven Is Paved with Oreos," the movie

The current feature at My Book, The Movie: Heaven Is Paved with Oreos by Catherine Gilbert Murdock.

The entry begins:
Ooooh, who would play my characters in a movie ... I love this.

Sarah would be played by a girl I met in Madison, Wisconsin, about four years ago. She's too old for the part now, and of course she's not a household name, but she had this wide-eyed wonder about the world, and writing, that I found absolutely charming. Think of an extremely young and innocent Heather Graham.

Z could be any number of amazing actresses of a certain age ... Diane...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Catherine Gilbert Murdock's website.

My Book, The Movie: Heaven Is Paved with Oreos.

--Marshal Zeringue