Monday, October 01, 2012

D.E. Johnson's "Detroit Breakdown," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Detroit Breakdown by D.E. Johnson.

The entry begins:
“Everybody” asks me when my books are going to be made into movies. I write in a very cinematic style, and I think my readers visualize the stories as they occur. I’m lucky enough to have very passionate readers, and they have lots of ideas for who ought to be in the movies.

In a dream world, I’d have to go with Leonardo DiCaprio as Will Anderson, Keira Knightley as Elizabeth, and Martin Scorsese as the director. Leo and Keira are getting older than my characters now, so maybe Joseph...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at D.E. Johnson's website and blog.

Read D.E. “Dan” Johnson's interview with J. Kingston Pierce at The Rap Sheet.

The Page 69 Test: Motor City Shakedown.

Writers Read: D.E. Johnson.

The Page 69 Test: Detroit Breakdown.

My Book, The Movie: Detroit Breakdown.

--Marshal Zeringue