Thursday, January 05, 2012

Sabrina Benulis's "Archon," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Archon by Sabrina Benulis.

The entry begins:
Archon and its sequels in "The Books of Raziel" trilogy would make unbelievable movies. This is a pipe-dream for me, of course. Really, the odds of any novelist's books becoming a movie are quite slim, even if they're optioned, and then by gosh you'd better hope the adaptation is at least a little faithful to your book.

But if all of those magic dominoes happened to fall just right, it would be awesome.

Really, Archon requires a cast mostly of unknowns. Angela Mathers, my protagonist, is tall with a model's striking face, so an edgy actress in her late teens with some sharp acting skills would do well. Kim, my main male character, looks a lot like the magician Criss...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Sabrina Benulis's website, blog, and Facebook page.

My Book, The Movie: Archon.

--Marshal Zeringue