Monday, August 16, 2010

Josie Brown's "Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives," the movie

Now showing at My Book, The Movie: Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives by Josie Brown.

The entry begins:
I always write my books with actors in mind. For Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives, hands down I'd love to see Julia Roberts as Lyssa, and Clive Owen as Harry --

Although it would be difficult to figure out why anyone would leave Clive (or, for that matter, his character, Harry...you have to read the book to figure it all out).

In the book Harry is a blonde, but that could be rectified with a bottle of Loreal. Then again, why ruin a masterpiece? It's all in the acting anyway...

As for the two other main characters, I'd make Ted (Lyssa's husband) Robert ...[read on]
Learn more about the book and author at Josie Brown's website and blog.

The Page 69 Test: Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives.

My Book, The Movie: Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives.

--Marshal Zeringue