Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Soraya Lane's "Under a Sky of Memories," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Under a Sky of Memories by Soraya M. Lane.

The entry begins:
If I’m completely honest, I spend a lot of time dreaming about my books being made into films! I suppose it’s the ultimate dream of any writer, and I would just love to see one of my books on screen.

I’m quite a visual writer, in the fact that I like to have my Pinterest board for my story complete before I start writing, and I look at that board every day. I have a photo for each main character and images of the setting too. For Under a Sky of Memories, Emilia Clarke would be my first choice if I were casting roles. Visually she inspired the character Vita, but honestly I’d cast Emilia in any role for any of my books, because...[read on]
Visit Soraya Lane's website.

My Book, The Movie: The Spitfire Girls.

The Page 69 Test: The Spitfire Girls.

Writers Read: Soraya M. Lane (March 2019).

The Page 69 Test: The Secrets We Left Behind.

Q&A with Soraya M. Lane.

My Book, The Movie: Under a Sky of Memories.

--Marshal Zeringue